SCUBA DIVING CENTER
Take a diving tour and discover the magical underwater world, enroll in diving course or embark on adventure thru underwater tourist dives from the shore and boat diving trips. Diving courses, dive tours and dive trips are held from late June to early September.
Diving center on Vir, founded in 2012, is situated next to the central and most attractive beach Jadro.
DISCOVERY DIVING FROM THE SHORE
Tourist dive from the shore for a period of 20-30 minutes following a brief training period of 30 minutes. All activities are supervised by dive instructors. In addition to training and a dive all required diving equipment is provided at the site.
Price : 350,00 kn or approx. 47.00 EUR
Entry conditions for DISCOVERY dive: At least 12 years of age (for minors mandatory arrival of parents to sign the consent letter), ability to swim and tread water
DIVING TRIP AND DIVE FROM THE BOAT
Half-day or full day excursions with specialized dive boat and dives in attractive locations (suitable for divers of all categories).
• price: 300,00 kn or approx. 40.00 EUR (trip with 1 dive)
• MEKA BAY (Vir): flora and fauna, depth: 0-23 meters
• MASLENICA ŽDRILO: wreck, sunken pontoon bridge, depth: 5-35 meters
• PAG BRIDGE (Rtina-Miočići): reef, depth: 15-40 meters
• SESTRUNJ ISLAND: wreck, shipwreck "Ledenik", depth: 10-28 meters
• POHLIB ISLAND: reef – multiple locations, depth: 10-40 meters
• PLANIK ISLAND: reef – multiple locations, depth: 10-40 meters
DIVING COURSE ACQUIRING DIVING LICENSE:
Courses are held by CMAS (Confederation Mondiale des Activites Subaquatiques) program, the first international diving school in the world, it was founded by Jacques Cousteau on January 10, 1959 in Monaco. CMAS is a non-profit organization that brings together all the national diving federations.
The course lasts 4-6 days and includes both theoretical and practical parts. We begin the course with the theoretical part following with the practical part, which means that the attendees first learn the theory for a period of 16 hours and then go to the sea, where they practically implement acquired knowledge with dives for a period of approximately 12 hours. Following successful completion of the the theoretical and practical parts of the diving course, prescribed by the international diving association CMAS, student is issued a diploma and R1 brevet for divers with one star (dives to 18 m depth). After the successful completion of the course, you can be sure that your knowledge of diving is more than adequate and that with the skills learned you can dive anywhere in the world and enjoy magical underwater world. The goal of our qualified instructors is to pass on their knowledge, respecting all the rules of diving first one being SAFETY.
• price: 2.400,00 kn or approx. 322,00 EUR
DIVING CENTER SPECIFICS:
- • diving courses to the standards of CMAS associations
- • all divers insured by DAN (DAN EUROPE) DIVER ALERT NETWORK
- • possibility of taking a specialty course: night diver, deep sea diver, lifeguard diver, first aid and O2, scuba tanks technician.
INSTRUCTORS/DIVE LEADERS ARE CERTIFIED BY CMAS ASSOCIATION
Information available at travel agency Vir Tourism Ltd. (by Konzum) address: Prezida VII, 23234 Vir, tel. +385(0)23 346 741, +385(0)91 422 60 70, e-mail: email@example.com or at info point address: Put Mula 6, 23234 Vir.
- DIVING CENTER WORK HOURS:
- 23.06.2014. – 06.09.2014.
- 10:00-13:00 I 16:00-19:00
Position of the diving center and the dive locations